As a graduate of the Business program you will have the technical and administrative skills required to be a successful administrator in today’s fast-paced business environment. You will be able to:
- Co-ordinate and administer projects.
- Undertake small business planning.
- Maintain financial records.
- Conduct financial transactions.
- Plan and implement sales activities.
- Establish legal and risk management requirements.
- Utilize a knowledge management system.
- Maintain business resources.
- Comply with organizational requirements of protection and use of intellectual property.
- Establish and maintain a cash accounting system.
- Retrieve details from information and/or records.