Electrical technicians deal with the study of electrical power generation, equipment, and their design.
As an electrical technicians you will learn the technical skills and knowledge necessary to becoming a trained and qualified employee ready to be a part of the industrial manpower. You will be able to:
- Diagnose and repair commercial and domestic electrical problems
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems.
- Fault finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electric systems
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting and heating systems.