Earning an HVAC certificate will prepare graduates for entry-level positions in the refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning industry. Upon completion of the program, graduates will be:
- knowledgable with window and split AC unit components and spare parts.
- Knowledgable with refrigeration components and spare parts.
- Knowledge with heating components and spare parts.
- Able to trouble shoot HVAC systems to locate and rectify mechanical, electrical, and instrumental faults
- Able to repair HVAC units, and provide maintenance.
- Able to assist other technicians to trouble shoot and repair bigger units