The program covers different aspects of the knowledge and skills required by mechnanical technicians such as:
- Applying current policies and standards.
- Using current and emerging technologies to support mechanical projects.
- Analyzing and solving problems by applying mathematics and mechanical engineering fundamentals.
- Interperting, preparing and modifying mechanical engineering drawings and other technical documents.
- Contributing to the design and analysis of mechanical components.
- Devising preventative measures to avoid mechanical downtime.
- Keeping meticulous record of machine service history.