A crucial concept in total quality management is Quality Control (QC)--establishing the observation techniques and activities that will fulfill an organization's requirements for quality. The quality control training courses are designed specifically to help trainees learn to monitor and adjust processes so organizations can put a strong focus on continuously improving its quality efforts. By completing the program graduates will be able to:
- Monitor manufacturing's quality control activities including incoming materials inspection, in-process products, finished products & repair services.
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications.
- Monitor day-day activities to ensure compliance with stipulated policies and procedure.
- Monitor and maintain calibration requirements for all inspection tools and instruments.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
- Recommend and implement improvements when required.